This will be running again this year – something for members to do during those lazy, hazy days of summer to keep you out of mischief, and to while away your time until NAWGFest 2018.
- Free to enter.
- NAWG members only.
- 250 words.
- Closes 11th August.
Four stories will be shortlisted and each will receive a certificate. The first prize, judged by me, is:
- A high street voucher to the value of £20,
- A spot in the 2018 The Write Path anthology,
- Publication here on the NAWG website.
Write a short story, interesting article or a piece of descriptive prose about anything, in 250 words. Make me laugh, make me cry or make me amazed by your word power, but most of all – enter!
The rules are simple:
- Be a member of NAWG.
- Write 250 words, exactly, including title.
- Double-spaced, typed if possible, but I will accept handwriting, as long as it is your best posh stuff. No scribbling on the backs of envelopes. Do not put your name on your entry.
- Only one entry per member.
On a separate sheet, please put:
- Your name,
- Your address,
- Your phone number,
- Your email address,
- The name of your writing group, or state if you're an individual member.
Pop it in the post to:
Pam's People Competition 65 Riverside Mead Peterborough PE2 8JN
with "Pam's People Comp" in the subject line. Put your details, as above in rule 5, in the body of the message and add your anonymous entry as an attachment.
The winner will be announced at the award ceremony during the gala dinner for NAWGFest 2018, and will be presented with the prize and a certificate. I may add a prize or two of my own if we get enough entries.
— Pam Fish
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||June 12, 2018 1:29 pm|
|Categories:||Members Only Competitions||Tags:||Pam's People|
|Comments:||0 – permitted||Article:||6371 – public|