Please read our general advertising information, if you have not already done so.
Link is our bi-monthly magazine, which goes out to our member groups, to individual members and various writing related organisations. Publicity copies may be sent to appropriate sources, offered to libraries etc, and copies are also available at our annual NAWGFest which is open to the public as well as members.
We currently have around 100 writing groups who receive three printed copies per group, which are then passed around in the group and available at group meetings. We have a similar number of individual members, who each receive a printed copy.
In addition, PDF digital copies of the magazine are sent to:
- Groups who have large membership lists and have opted to receive PDFs.
- Groups or individuals who are prepared to forgo the posted option.
PDF digital copies are available on the website, for all to see, two months after publication.
Unlike some 'potential views' suggested for some non-member magazines, each advert placed in Link has considerably more actual views than the raw membership figures would suggest and viewers who are very focussed on writing. Our group sizes vary from 4—5 to 30 plus.
Note: If you place an advert in Link and/or on the website, you get a free mention in our e-newsletter, mailed out to hundreds of our members.
Wendy Kearns Tel: +44 139 246 6099 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our advertising agent for full details of advertising in Link magazine and for advertising/sponsorship opportunities for NAWGFest.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
↑ Tariff – Advertising in Link Magazine
For NAWG members, some advertising is free, though there may be restrictions, depending on when and where you want the advert to be placed.
There are charges for non members. Please see the table below for details.
|Full page (A4)||£ 120||190 × 274|
|1/2 page||£ 65||274 × 92||130 × 190|
|1/4 page||£ 35||130 × 92||63 × 190|
|1/8 page||£ 20||130 × 44||63 × 92|
|1/16 page||£ 10||63 × 44||31 × 92|
Currently pages 1, 2, 11 & 12 of Link are printed in colour while the internal pages are all black and white. We make no extra charge if you would prefer a full colour advert on the outer pages.
Included in the NAWG annual membership fee, the following free adverting in Link magazine is provided.
- 2 × 1/8 page adverts per group, throughout their year's membership. They may be in a single edition, or in two separate editions, but there may be restrictions (see below).
- 2 × 1/8 page adverts per individual member, throughout their year's membership. They may be in a single edition, or in two separate editions, but there may be restrictions (see below).
Advertising in a particular edition is not guaranteed. They may be deferred due the amount of available space in the magazine. There may also be deferred due to time-sensitive content that takes priority.
Decisions regarding advertising in Link are at the discretion of the editor.
↑ Procedure – Advertising in Link Magazine
Here's what to do to get your advert in Link magazine.
Please prepare your advertisement in "print ready" form as one of the following:
- A Microsoft Word document. Please use as little formatting as possible.
- A PDF document, though please note that this may be converted to a JPEG image, for technical reasons.
- A JPEG image – minimum of 300 dpi if possible.
- If you are a non-member, then please pay for your advertisement. Details are given below.
- Send your advert as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your advert will be put into the magazine, once your payment or membership has been confirmed.
↑ Payment – Advertising in Link Magazine
Non-members, please pay for your Link advertisement using one of the three options below.
You can make your payment using BACS. Please use the following address:
NatWest Washington Town Centre Branch NE38 7SG Sort code 60-22-52 Account 80275877
Advertisement in Link Magazine
Cheques should be made payable to NAWG and sent to:
Link Magazine Editor c/o 65 Riverside Mead Peterborough PE2 8JN
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||May 16, 2017 9:41 am|
|Categories:||Advertising, Link magazine||Tags:||None|
|Responses:||1 – open||Article:||5633 – published|