Here are the results of the open competitions 2016.
The winning entries are also available here on the website. To read a story or poem, just click on its title below.
These will also be published in our anthology, The Write Path 2017, together with the full judging notes. Estimated publication date: end of October 2017.
Open Short Story – Judged by Tim Wilson
- £250 – Mrs Bonthrone's Last Day by Alison Wassell.
- £100 – One Mouth by Clare Pugh.
- £50 – Level Heaven by Michelle Pilkington.
- A History of Mattresses by Nastaya Parker.
- Milk Roll by Laurence Edmondson.
Open Poetry – Judged by Doris Corti
- £250 – On a Wood Pigeon Proposition by Roger Elkin.
- £100 – The Gardener by Joyce Worsfold.
- £50 – Saying Goodbye by Jacqueline Pemberton.
Open Novella – Judged by Cressida Downing
- Book printing to the value of £300 – Offcomers by Gwenda Major.
- Book printing to the value of £200 – Which Way to Paradise? by Edward James.
- Book printing to the value of £100 – Shoot the Pink Pig by John Irving Clark.
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||November 24, 2016 9:52 am|
|Responses:||0 – open||Article:||5103 – published|