Hot off the press, Writing for Magazines in the UK: how to get paid to write, is a compact booklet (with bonus fiction samples) giving top tips on how to get articles published, and how to get paid for them. Short and to the point, it's the ideal guide for writers who don't have time to waste and want to get on with the job. In this booklet, aimed at the UK market, Ellie Stevenson advises on:
- The practicalities: how to find topics and magazines to write for.
- Top tips on approaching editors.
- Article writing: research, style and being professional.
- What does a rejection really mean?
- Planning ahead: being businesslike: how to get paid to write.
Genre: Non-fiction – writing and publishing.
What People Have Said
"Recommended, gives you all the information you need in a punchy, readable style."
— Alison Dixon, CWA and author of Which A Levels?
"I wish I'd had the benefit of Ellie Stevenson's booklet when I was just starting out as a writer. It tells you things you didn't even realise you needed to know."
— Gill Sharp, published writer of educational books, materials and resources.
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||February 8, 2016 8:02 pm|
|Responses:||0 – open||Article:||4381 – published|