by Gwen Hernandez
Make complicated writing projects simple and take your writing skills to the next level with Scrivener. Scrivener is the first and only word processing program designed specifically for the messy, non-linear way writers really work.
Scrivener For Dummies is the easiest way to master this powerful writing software. Written by veteran Scrivener trainer and novelist Gwen Hernandez, you'll learn to set up a new project, organize your research, track scene elements, create custom layouts, and more with this friendly Scrivener guide.
- Say "hello" to Scrivener – quickly learn your way around the Scrivener workspace and all its basic functions, features, buttons, parts, and pieces.
- The perfect form – create custom project templates tailored to your needs and style, and store them to use for future projects.
- Bid adieu to pushpins, index cards, and lost ideas – keep your writing, research, character sketches, synopses, outlines, drafts and images all in one dedicated project file.
- Unlimited formatting freedom – instantly export your work into many formats and document combinations, without affecting the original manuscript.
- Bring your story to life – view multiple scenes at once, storyboard with index cards, or view your work in outline form.
- Goodbye to paper clutter and paper cuts – track multiple versions of a manuscript with Revision mode and keep notes ready-to-hand with Quick Reference panels.
Exclusively for NAWG members, visit www.wiley.com/buy/978-1-1183-1247-6 and get 25% off (+ free P&P) by entering discount code: VBB19
Pick up your copy today!
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||November 20, 2014 3:18 pm|
|Comments:||0 – disallowed||Article:||3422 – public|