To exercise the imagination, think of a metaphorical phrase or saying in a literal way and use it as the basis for a story or poem etc. Here are a few to get the imagination working…
- There's a man after my own heart.
- He blew his top.
- Pull the wool over your eyes.
- Hang in there.
- Don't let it go to your head.
- He spilled the beans.
- The others were shaken up.
- I'm over the moon.
- He was beginning to find his feet.
— Steve Bowkett
|Author:||Kevin Machin||Date:||September 12, 2017 10:15 am|
|Comments:||0 – permitted||Article:||3312 – public|